How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment
Guidelines for filling online application for Recruitment of PO in State Bank of India (2014-15) is given below:
Eligible candidates are required to register online before April 25, 2014. Candidates will require his scanned photograph and signature copy to apply for the post. Selection will be done through recruitment examination.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:-
- Offline Mode: The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
- Online Mode: The payment can be made by debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail.
OPTION-I: PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE):
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the ‘Recruitment Link’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Fee Payment:
Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates who have been registered online on the last day of registration i.e. on 25.04.2014 and opted for offline payment will be required to remit the fee on 28.04.2014 positively. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate.
OPTION-II: PAYMENT OF FEES [ONLINE PAYMENT] :
(i) FOLLOW STEPS i) to iii) GIVEN UNDER OPTION-I ABOVE.
No fee payment challan will be generated. Fee payment will have to make online through payment gateway available thereat.
(ii) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
(iii) The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
(iv) On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for your record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
(v) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, then please register again and make payment online
(vi) There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.