Recruitment in IBPS for RRB-CWE Phase II Vacancy
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up the vacant seats of Officers and Office Assistant post in Regional Rural Bank in all over India. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from talented candidates. More details are given below.
- Recruitment Details of RRB CWE Phase II Vacancy in IBPS
- Name of the Vacant Post : Officer Scale I/II/II and Office Assistant
- Educational Qualification:-
- Office Assistant : Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University and must have proficiency in Local Language
- Officer Scale I : Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University and must have proficiency in local language.
- Officer Scale II :
- General Banking Officer : Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 50% marks with two years experience.
- Information Technology Officer : Bachelor Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Law Officer : LLB with at least 50% marks.
- Treasury Manager : CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Officer Scale III : Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 50% marks and minimum five years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Age Limit: –
- Officer Scale I : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years
- Officer Scale II : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years
- Officer Scale III : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
- Office Assistant : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years
Application Fee : Applicants must pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Exsm) as application fee through Online or Offline mode.
How to Apply : Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications through online. Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Viewing more details about the recruitment of RRB-CWE job, please click on the web link provided below: –
Notification Details | Apply Online
Official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) :- www.ibps.in
Join Tara Institute and prepare for IBPS RRB exam and see the difference, Top class IBPS RRB Coaching Institute in Delhi and Mumbai.