Air Force X Group
Best coaching institute for Air Force X Group exam
Did you always yearn for a job where you could earn both respect and prestige? Does your heart always beat to serve the ‘mother earth’? If yes, then you are a right fit for Indian Air Force. You can also become a part of this proud profession by clearing one of the exams organized by the air force. One of these is Air Force Group X exam.
Looking for the method of application, syllabus, qualification, date and other data related to the exam? Don’t worry! We have compiled the entire information related to the exam for your convenience.
Air Force Group X exam
The Indian Air Force organizes Group X exam for the interested candidates to join as Airman in various technical and non-technical trades. The exam is conducted to fill technical posts such as Mechanical Fitter, Electric Fitter, Automobile Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Structure Fitter, Workshop Smith and Weapon Fitter, and non-technical post such as Education Instructor.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination with Mathematics, English, and Physics with 50% marks
- The candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering in any of the stream mentioned in CASB web portal with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in English
The eligible candidate should is aged between 17-21 years on the date of enrollment.
How many times is the exam conducted?
This exam is conducted once in every year and the notification is released on the official website as well as in the newspapers.
The selection will be made on the basis of online exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. The online exam is conducted in Phase-I and Phase-II. Those candidates who pass the first exam will be eligible for the second exam.
- The question paper will be objective type and will be set in both English and Hindi.
- The question paper will comprise of three sections i.e. English, Physics, and Mathematics, and the candidates will have to clear each section separately
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2
- The duration of the examination will be 60 minutes
Best coaching for Air Force Group X exam
It isn’t a piece of cake to clear these exams. Thorough preparation and in-depth studies are required to clear the exam. Along with this, working knowledge is equally important to increase your chances of clearing the exam. Here at Tara Institute, we believe in all-round training. So, our unique teaching method not just provides subjective preparation but we also focus on imparting technical or field-specific knowledge. We are one of the Top 5 coaching institutes in India which is quite prominent from our track record. You may choose to study either via our well-curated online test series or offline test series. The test materials are prepared by our team of experts who have been teaching for decades. Some of our offerings that make us the top coaching institute for Group X exam are:
- The study materials are available both in Hindi as well as English for best coaching
- 100% free coaching facility for fatherless and handicap students
- The candidates may opt either for a crash course or a regular course
- We also provide interview tips prepared by the experts and even prepare for group discussion
- We have a dedicated Tara Career Institute app to help the students prepare on the go
- You can also check exam notifications and other details from our app
- Students can gauge their level of preparation by giving tests using our free online test series and offline test series which is available both on our website as well our app
- Personalized tips for Air Force Group X exam
- We even provide e-learning facility