Home » Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Students should be regular and punctual in classes
- Students should be properly dressed in the Institute campus. On the specified days the students should be dressed as per the dress code.
- Smoking, Tobacco Chewing, Consumption of alcohol and use of narcotics are strictly prohibited in the premises of Institute. Students founded in the case will be dismissed from the Institute and will be handed to the law enforcement authorities.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during class, and on ‘Silent mode’ in the Institute premises.
- Damage to the property of the Institute like tampering with fixtures, will be viewed seriously and cost of damage will be recovered from the concerned students.
- Students should carry the identity card with them in the campus and shall produce it on demand by the authorities.
- The authorized media of communication between the students and Institute is the Notice Board; the students are expected to read the notice board regularly. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss of the students due to their negligence.
- The vehicles should be parked in the specified ‘Parking Area’ . The Institute will not be responsible for their security.
- All the students are expected to follow a proper code of conduct in the Institute.
- Students are bound by the rules and regulations framed by the Institute from time to time. Any violation of the rules or an act of indiscipline on the part of the student shall result in disciplinary action leading to dismissal from the Institute.
- Students should come prepared to class.
- Students are encouraged to voice their opinion and engage each other in healthy debate. But they must be polite to other students and teachers in the class.
- Students should arrive in the class 5 minutes before the class. Students who are late will not be allowed to enter the class.